Summer is looming; let's be positive and assume that the rain is going to stop, that the sunshine is going to put in a regular, and hot, appearance and necessitate the wearing of shorts and small vest tops etc.
Of course, June, July and August are also the favourite wedding or 'two weeks abroad' holiday months of the year - these events also throw our bodies into the spotlight: looking amazing in our wedding outfits or fabulous on the beach.
If your New Year's 'get fit, look hot' resolution is, now, nothing but a distant memory then the impending warmer months will NOT be thrilling you; hiding underneath big baggy jumpers is fast running out as a viable wardrobe option!
So what are your options?
- Actually use the gym membership you took out in January
- Join a gym (after all, you did intend to back in January!)
- Employ a personal trainer (they're not just for celebs)
- Buy one (or all) of the many exercise DVDs that are on the market
- Along with one of the above, embark on one of the crazy diets used, allegedly, by any of the famous thin people.
Alternatively, you could consider becoming a member of thinQfitness.comClick here to read more...