If you're in the market for a car seat then you should first go and read Lynley's excellent 'What Do You Need To Know To Buy A Car Seat' feature - you can read it HERE.
THEN you might want to take a look at this rather robust looking Silver Cross Navigator car seat - it's been reduced down to £62.50 from £125 and scores very highly in crash tests; you can see the results HERE - scroll five pages down.
Car seats are an expensive investment but, you know, that's okay - they're pretty important. That doesn't mean, however, you shouldn't take advantage of a car seat bargain when they come along, like this one for the Silver Cross Navigator car seat.
It's a Group 2 and 3 car seat, meaning it's suitable for kids aged between four and 11 years old (it's certainly going to earn its keep!) and comes with a whole host of features:
- Multi-position head support
- Multi-position leg suport
- Multi-position recline
- Soft armrests
- Easy dual-purpose dial to control the recline/leg rest functions simply
- Robust construction with extensive side impact protection
- Sleek and stylish sports design
- Easy clean durable fabrics
Heck! I think all driver's seats should be like this - forget the kids!
Thanks to saint_714 at HUKD