Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat
Every so often I come across a baby product that I wish I'd had way back when the Teenagers were little and again when my youngset was tiny.
Going out to restaurants to eat with little ones requires a bit of planning. Does the restaurant have high chairs? Even if they do, they might not be the cleanest in the world, so should we take our own? And so it goes on.
With my youngest we had a Tripp-Trapp high chair and there's no getting one of those in the car, when you want to pop out and have dinner at your local Italian!
The alternatives to no high chair at all is to take it in turns to twirl spaghetti onto your fork whilst trying to balance a small child on your lap - not fun!
- Healthy care dishwasher safe feeding tray with snap-on lid not only means you can keep the base tray clean wherever you go, but also means you can prepare a meal for baby & take it with you. Also means you can keep the leftovers boxed up if you're on the go!
- Folds for easy portability, and adjustable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry
- Easy clean seat
- Base tray is removable for the older child
- 3 Height positions
- 3 point harness
- Seat straps adjust to fit virtually any dining chair
- Ages: 6 Months+, or when the child can hold their head up unaided
- Max weight: 50lbs
I think this is a genius piece of baby kit and wish I'd had one back in the day!
Thanks to sivam over at HUKD