Have you got everything ready for your Jubilee Celebrations? No? Don’t worry, me neither. But, thanks to Kodak’s special Jubilee themed party packs you can quickly create a range of inexpensive decorations using your home printer. Hosted at iChild, the online resource for parents, there’s a plethora of ideas.
The printable templates from Kodak include:
- Union Jack Bunting - Bring out the bunting, it’s a staple feature of any Jubilee celebration and there really is nothing more British, and anyway, bunting is making a real come-back this year, it seems!
- Jubilee Flag - Make your own Union Jack flag
- Crown - Print out your own crown and you can be Queen for a day
- Cake decorations - Make sure your food is up to royal standards with these printable cake flags
- Party hats - Put on your party hat and let the fun begin
- Name cards - If you’ve got VIPs coming over, be sure to print out your Jubilee name cards for that extra special touch
Now all you need is a discount code for print cartridges, but I’m trying not to be a scrooge!