HEADS UP: School Uniform Special Buys from 12th March @ Aldi
The Special Buys offers at Aldi next Thursday 12th March include some super cheap deals on kids school uniform. The prices are so low that they are likely to get snapped up really quick so if there's anything the kids need then it's a good idea to get there when the offers start on Thursday.
Although as always the deals are in stores only, you can get the details of what will be on offer on the link above. The school uniform bargains are these:
- 2 Pack of Girls or Boys Polo Shirts* - £1.25
- Disney Character Gym Bags (Frozen, Spiderman, Minnie,Cars)* - £2.99
- Boys Shorts* - £2.99
- 2 Pack Girls Gingham Dresses* - £5.99
- Boys or Girls Scuff Resistant Shoes* - £6.99
- 5 Pack Boys Socks* - £1.99
- 5 Pack Girls Socks* - £1.99
The school uniform clothing comes in sizes form 4 to 11 years, and the school shoes are in sizes between 10 and 3. The dresses look fantastic value, and I'll be grabbing some shorts for my eldest for the summer - these are just about the cheapest prices I have seen for school uniform, and it's worth stocking up. See you in Aldi next Thursday!