Want to know what are the Best MAC Makeup Dupes in the UK are? MAC are one of the most popular brands in the UK. They are always bringing out fantastic products and tend to be reasonably priced for a premium brand. Having said that, they aren't great for those of us on a tight budget so we have made a list of the best dupes out there to save you some money...
1. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick* £15.50 delivered from MAC Vs Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick Kiss Of Life 111* £5.49 from Superdrug
It's a well known dupe but a fantastic one all the same. The Rimmel Dupe is a really close match, shade wise, but doesn't quite last as long on the lips.
2. MAC Liquidlast Liner* £16.50 from John Lewis Vs Milani Infinite* £8.89 from Amazon
There is literally no difference between these two. Both long-lasting and apply well. Shades are very nearly exact. My advice - save yourself money and go for the Milani.
3. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+* £18 from Debenhams Vs Freedom Pro Fixing Spray 100ml* £5 from Superdrug
Your makeup isn't going anywhere with the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Spray, and this Freedom Pro Dupe can boast the same. The light fresh fragrance of the MAC is more appealing. For £13 difference, the Freedom Pro is an excellent shout.
4. MAC Fluidline Gel Liner in Dipdown* £16.50 from Debenhams Vs Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Brown* £7.99 (or two for £10) from Superdrug
Forget the MAC and grab the Maybelline. Seriously! The Maybelline Gel Liner is nearly as good, can move a little after hours of wear, but for the money and the fact you also get a brush - you can't go wrong and will save heaps of £££'s in the long run.
5. MAC Prep + Prime Lip* £14 from Debenhams Vs NYX Professional Makeup Lip Primer* £6 from Boots
Get the most out of your lippy by using a Primer The MAC wins on ease of application, but if money is tight when you run out, grab that £6 NYX dupe to tide you over.
6. MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Gold Deposit* £24.50 from MAC Vs Makeup Revolution Vivid 'Rock On World' Baked Bronzer* £4 from Superdrug
If this is your go to Bronzer and you run out way before payday, grab this Makeup Revolution dupe for £20.50 less than the MAC. It's slightly more glittery but the colour match is good.
7. MAC Creme Cup Lipstick* £16.50 from John Lewis Vs Wet N' Wild Mega Last Matte Lip Cover - Think Pink* £4.59 delivered from Amazon
One of MAC's most wearable and popular shades. It's to die for but if your wearing it everyday, it can work out pricey. Thankfully this Wet N' Wild number is a dead ringer for a fraction of the price.
Check out these other Lipstick Dupes in the UK!
8. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation* £27 from House of Fraser Vs Maybelline Dream Liquid Foundation* £7.99 (or two for £10)
Got dry skin? You may struggle to find a good water-based Foundation with med-full coverage. Look no further, as the Maybelline Dream Liquid is cheap and is dry skin friendly.
Save yourself more money with these High Street Foundation Dupes.
9. MAC False Lashes Extreme Mascara* £19.50 from Debenhams Vs NYX Voluptuous* £6.50 from Boots
Hold up - a Mascara that's only £6.50 that rivals MAC False Lashes Extreme? Yup, it's gives great effect and full lashes, but I did find it to be a bit crumbly by the end of the day. If that doesn't phase you, then snap one up now.
After some more UK Mascara Dupes?
10. MAC Studio Conceal and Correct Palette* £36 from MAC Vs NYX Professional Make-Up - 3c Palette* £10 from ASOS
You can literally hide a multitude of sins with the MAC C&C Palette but it doesn't come cheap. For £26 less, grab this NYX Dupe and look just as good. The only fault is it's slightly more waxy in consistency.